Christmas

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, making,
everything softer than snowflakes and all the more beautiful.happy christmas.


Santa Claus believes that everyone should be everyone else is child,
and that being a child is the most important thing in the world.


Bells are ringing the wishes of christmas day the flying snowflakes
send my most sincere blessings to you merry christmas.


You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
iam telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town


ur as big boned as father christmas claus
Your as stupid as a donkey
Your as shit in bed as a camal
But ur still the right person for me



I hope you have a wonderful christmas
have a great new year.Hopefully santa will be extra good to you.
Enjoy Your Holidays.


Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind,
Teach us to be patient and always 2to be kind.


There more,much more to Christmas
Than candle light and cheer
Its the spirit of sweet friendship
That brightens all the year
Happy Xmas



Hope you will be delighted
With all that Christmas has in store
And may you find the New Year
Brings all you r hoping for.
Happy xmas



It is the month of Cakes n Candles
Snow n Songs
Carols n Joys
Laughter n Love
Its DECEMBER.
Wishing you a Blessed Month of Christmas



I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet the words repeat
Of peace on Earth,good will to men


I love the Christmas tide, and yet
I notice this,each year I live
I always like the gifts I get
But how I love the gifts I give.



Would not life be worth the living
Would not dreams be coming true
If we kept the Christmas spirit
All the whole year through.



My Christmas wish for you,my friend
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun.



Chritmas ka yeh pyara tyohaar jeevan mein laye khushiyan apaar
santa clause aaye aapke dwar,subhkamna hamari kare sweekar.
Merry Christmas



May ur Christmas sparkle with moments of love,laughter n goodwill.
And may the year ahead be full of contentment n joy.
Have a Merry X mas



A song was heard at Christmas.
To wake the midnight sky.
A savior is birth, and peace on earth.
And praise to God on high.



Holiday time is 4 feasting
We look forward 2 each treat
The tables are full of our favorite foods
We have got lots of good things to eat.



We are wishing you a Christmas
Full of laughter, love and light
With delicious holiday foods
To excite your appetite.



If you sat beneath the Christmas tree
You the sure add to the decor
But even if u were gift wrapped,dear
I could not love you more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment