GOOD MORNING SMS

If a man decieves me onece
shame on him,
And if a man decieves me twice
shame on me,
GOOD MORNING.


Accept everything about urself
I mean everything,
U are U
and that is the beginning
and the end
no apologies no regrets.
Good Morning


Dance like no one is watching
love like youll never be hurt
sing like no 1 is listening,
and live like its heaven on earth.
GOOD MORNING


GOOD FRIENDS
ARE LIKE A
STARS
You dont always see them.
But you know they r always there
GOOD Morning.


Whatever you can
do or dream you can
Begin it.
Boldness has genius
Power and magic in it
GOOD MORNING.


The human heart feels thing
the eyes cannot see
and knows what the mind
cannot understand.
GOOD MORNING DEAR.


U have got idea how gud
it feels to wake up every
morning knowing you are
mine N im urs
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOOD MORNING.


I LUV you EVRYDAY
I Like you EVERYDAY
I miss you EVERYDAY
I need you EVERYDAY
Bcoz
EVERYDAY I realy love you
GOOD MORNING.


Always ask GOD to give you wat you deserve,Not what you desire.
Your desires may be few bt you deserve alot
Good Morning.


Wishing you contentment and peace along the way
GOOD MORNING and have a good day


Birds singing their song loud AND clear
Announcing to the world a new day is here HAVE A GOOD MORNING.


Shadow of yesterday have faded away
Sun has reappeared its a brand new day
HAVE A LOVELY MORNING.


Open your eyes So the SUN can rise,Flowers can blossom.
Birds can sing,Bcoz all are waiting to see your
Beautiful Smile
GOOD MORNING.


WAVES are INSIPIRING,not bcoz day RISE and FALL
but bcoz each time day FALL,
day never fail to RISE AGAIN,
Wish you the same GUD MORNING.


A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, Either Cloudy or Sunny.
It stands for Hope,giving us another start of what we call Life.
GOOD MORNING.


Good Morning,Good Morning
The sun is up and shining bright.
Boy,I wish I was still in bed
With my eyes closed tight
Have a great day.


Above the dark horizon soon
new light rays wil appear.
They signify to all the world
a fresh new day is here
Good Morning.


Good morning sweetheart
How are you today
Are you thinking of me
Are you coming my way.


Each morning we will
watch the sunrise,
While we are wrapped
in each other is arms.
Good Morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment